ST. THOMAS AIRPORT
The St. Thomas Municipal Airport is one of the finest municipally operated facilities in Ontario, providing complete services to an ever growing sector of corporate customers, private pilots, military and public service aircraft.
St. Thomas Airport also hosts the Great Lakes International Airshow. This extremely popular two-day event brings in the very best in classic and modern day aircraft from across North America.
- 5,050 foot main runway, 6 runways, 4 IFR approaches
- Full fuel service including jet fuel
- Fixed-wing single & multi-engine charters
- Flight school, professional/commercial/private license training
- Aircraft maintenance and repair facilities
- Canada Customs & Immigration services
Serves industry and the public and has the capacity to handle all corporate jets built today as well as the largest aircraft used by the Canadian Armed Forces.
For more Information about Airport Operations, please see our Frequently Asked Questions or contact Dale Arndt, Airport Superintendent at:
Telephone: (519) 633-5866
Fax: (519) 633-3733
Member of the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association